The uniqueness of QTI's thermal bridge is that it does not require an external trim resistor. The complete probe is already optimized for linearity over a set range without "hand calibrating" by adding a trim resistor to the board. QTI has the ability to trim the thermistor to match the specific resistor making the probe very accurate.
• Ready to use linear voltage output
• Accuracy up to +/- 0.2˚C from 0˚C to 70˚C
• High stability with little to no calibration required
• Wide operating voltage range, up to 48 VDC
• Exhibits negligible capacitance and inductance
• No error introduced due to noise
• Available in many probe configurations