The T380/E380 Series features a chip thermistor encapsulated with epoxy in a molded vinyl cup. The 60 inch stranded tin-plated copper leads are #28 or #30 AWG and insulated with 105˚C PVC zip cord. Typical maximum tip diameter is either 0.085 or 0.095 inches, and the overall length of the sensor is 60 inches.
• Typical diameters: 0.085 or 0.095 inches
• Leads: tin-plated copper, 105˚C PVC insulation zip cord
• Material: epoxy, vinyl
• Typical wire size: #28 to #30 AWG
• Typical operating temperature range: 0˚C to 70˚C
• E380 sensors RoHS compliant
• Available in point-matched and interchangeable tolerances