QTI's T300/E300 Series of encapsulated NTC thermistors are ideal for use in applications where long lead lengths, small size or consistency of tip size is important. The T300/E300 Series is an alternative to dipped epoxy coatings where coating diameter and coating length will have greater variations.
• Typical diameter: 0.08 inches
• Leads: silver-plated copper, Kynar insulation
• Material: epoxy, vinyl
• Length: 24 to 36 inches
• Typical operating temperature range: 0˚C to 70˚C
• E300 sensors RoHS compliant
• Available in point-matched and interchangeable tolerances