T200/E200 Series NTC thermistors are ready for use as-is or for encapsulation in either plastic or metal housings for added protection. Insulated leads eliminate the costly task of individually insulating the leads with insulation tubing prior to encapsulation in a probe housing. This series of thermistor is noted for its ruggedness, reliability, and stability.
• Typical diameter: 0.055 inches to 0.095 inches
• Operating temperature range: 0˚C to 70˚C
• Typical wire sizes: #26 to #38 AWG
• Leads: solid copper, silver-plated copper, nickel
• Material: epoxy
• RoHS compliant options available
• Available in interchangeable tolerances