NTC thermistors with uninsulated leads are one of the industry's most typical and most versatile configurations. They are suitable for mounting on PC boards or potting inside temperature housings. Their small size, low cost, ruggedness, and sensitivity to changes in temperature make them the ideal choice for applications in the range of -50°C to 150°C.
• Typical diameter 0.080 inches to 0.095 inches max
• Operating temperature range: -50˚C to 150˚C
• Typical wire sizes: #22 to #32 AWG
• Leads: tin-plated copper or nickel
• Material: phenolic, epoxy coatings
• RoHS compliant options available