This sturdy waterproof sensor excels in severe environments where response time is critical. It was designed to withstand the thermal cycles often found in energy efficient HVAC/R applications, while providing competitive thermal response time.
• Robust sensor for a broad range of sensing applications
• Moisture resistant
• Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 105˚C
• Ideal for industrial applications where response time is critical
• Optional mounting clips available in a variety of sizes
• Swaged end provides cable strain relief and improves moisture resistance
• QTI-manufactured thermistor (made in the USA) provides unrivaled accuracy, stability and reliability
White paper: Thermal shock is one of the primary sources of failure in HVAC/R environments. QTI Engineering has performed extensive thermal shock testing on this sensor using an automated HALT system. Read the white paper with test details and results here.
Catalog: Find out more about QTI's line of sensors for HVAC and Refrigeration.
Handout: Download the QTSSP handout.