QTM12 thermistors are a plastic molded, axial leaded part with a body length of 0.421 inches and a diameter of 0.155 inches. They are the commercial version of QTI’s RTH22 military-grade part, which is built to military specification MIL-PRF-23648.
• PTC thermistor
• Standard resistance: 10 ohms to 10k ohms
• Operating temperature range: -55˚C to 125˚C
• Storage temperature: -65˚C to 150˚C
• Dissipation Constant: 0.5 mW/˚C min. - still air
• Thermal Time Constant: 60 seconds max - still air
• Power rating: 0.500 Watts at 25˚C derate to 0 Watts at 125˚C