This part series is ideal for heat-sink or power transistor over-temperature protection. Many hex styles, sizes and materials are available. These sensors are also available with metric and reverse threads, and with or without O-rings.
• Available with high temp wire insulation and ceramic potting compound.
• 100 ohm, 500 ohm and 1,000 ohm RTD elements available.
• Operating temperature range -70°C to 260°C depending on model.
• Resistance values are calculated 0.31 in. from the end of the thin film element.
• 1/3 DIN Class B = +/-0.1°C at 0°C.
• Class A = +/-0.15°C at 0°C.
• Class B = +/-0.3°C at 0°C.
• Class 2B = +/-0.6°C at 0°C.