The T380/E380 Series features a chip thermistor encapsulated with epoxy in a molded vinyl cup. The 60 inch stranded tin-plated copper leads are #28 or #30 AWG and insulated with 105°C PVC zip cord. Typical maximum tip diameter is either 0.085 or 0.095 inches, and the overall length of the sensor is 60 inches.
- Typical diameters: 0.085 or 0.095 inches
- Leads: tin-plated copper, 105°C PVC insulation zip cord
- Material: epoxy, vinyl
- Typical wire size: #28 to #30 AWG
- Typical operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- E380 sensors RoHS compliant
- Available in point-matched and interchangeable tolerances