QTM12 thermistors are a plastic molded, axial leaded part with a body length of 0.421 inches and a diameter of 0.155 inches. They are the commercial version of QTI’s RTH22 military-grade part, which is built to military specification MIL-PRF-23648.
- PTC thermistor
- Standard resistance: 10 ohms to 10k ohms
- Operating temperature range: -55˚C to 125˚C
- Storage temperature: -65˚C to 150˚C
- Dissipation Constant: 0.5 mW/˚C min. – still air
- Thermal Time Constant: 60 seconds max – still air
- Power rating: 0.500 Watts at 25˚C derate to 0 Watts at 125˚C