These screened high-rel surface mount NTC precision thermistors are provided in an EIA 1206 package. Resistance values are specified at 25°C with resistances at other temperatures calculated using the appropriate resistance versus temperature tables. The data provided on the M32192/5 part is defined in the Defense Logistics Agency drawing MIL-PRF-32192/5.
• Thermal Time Constant: 8 seconds max in still air*
• Typical Dissipation Constant: 2mW/˚C in still air*
• Power rating: 0.25 W at 25˚C, derate to 0 W at 125˚C
• Resistance values at 25˚C: from 470 ohms to 10 M ohms
• Operating temperature: -55˚C to 125˚C
• Storage temperature: -65˚C to 150˚C
* Depends on mounting