The High-Rel M32192/1 PTC chip precision thermistor is designed for wire bonding applications found in hybrid circuitry. It exhibits a linear R/T curve which makes it the ideal solution for temperature compensation applications.
• Positive Temperature Coefficient: 0.7%/˚C
• Operating temperature range: -55˚C to 125˚C
• Storage temperature: -65˚C to 150˚C
• Dissipation Constant: 2.5mW/˚C min. - still air
• Thermal Time Constant: 30 seconds max - still air
• Power rating: 0.25 Watts at 25˚C derated to 125˚C
• Resistance at 25˚C: 10 ohms to 10k ohms